The Seasons in Malibu luxury rehab center provides a comprehensive drug and alcohol non-12-step rehab treatment program for men and women. Our systemic approach works with each individual to assess underlying causes, and to develop a plan for treatment and aftercare.
Our Malibu drug rehab and alcohol addiction treatments begin with and stay focused on the most important component—the medical aspect of addiction. Effective and complete detoxification from drugs or alcohol is the first step on the road to sustained sobriety. Individual plans begin with an assessment made up of a thorough history, plus input by a board certified physician.
Family dynamics play a major role in treating the individual, and we believe in building assessment of this background into our program. There is no blame attributed to the family, but the disease of addiction is a family illness, affecting all members. That’s why we work with clients and their families in our Malibu recovery center to understand family behavior patterns. The goal is to discover alternatives and solutions that can lead to a healthier outcome.
The process of family assessment includes, among other things:
- Intervention at the family level
- A treatment plan assessment and recommendations
- Systemic treatment and education for entire family unit
- Group sessions and experiential programs
Call now to take that first step and
speak to an addiction counselor.
Why wait? Call now.…
Prevention of Drug Relapse
At Seasons in Malibu we believe that specific training to prevent relapse is a key to successful long-term recovery. All our clients receive weekly training in relapse prevention, using a cognitive-behavioral strategy to combat addiction. By detecting and preventing compulsive and high-risk behavior, we reduce and avoid the chance of relapse. Our clients learn to recognize these patterns and, through commitment to the training, find new ways of coping with challenging situations that may have triggered destructive behaviors in the past.
Aftercare Treatment & Recovery Planning
Aftercare planning is a vital part of treatment, as recovering addicts face the challenge of reentering everyday life. Each client’s aftercare plan will address key goals of recovery, and offer answers to important questions, including
- Is my living environment going to be in a safe place?
- Will I have a support system?
- Will I have a job, and how can I work toward obtaining employment?
- Who will be my support group? Can I call on friends and loved ones?
- How will my aftercare treatment work once I return home?
It is important to understand that the process of recovery doesn’t end with residential treatment.
Many of the skills learned during treatment at Seasons in Malibu are intended to train clients for this post-treatment transition stage, where the hard work begins. The aftercare program is meant to help clients avoid falling into old behavior patterns once they leave the center’s safe haven.
Here are some of the valuable components of the Seasons aftercare program:
- Graduation Class Presentation
- Quarterly alumni events on campus
- Conference phone calls for alumni each week
- Volunteer and intern opportunities from home or at Main Campus
Additional Rehab Treatment Program Benefits
- Assessment for trauma and related therapies
- Acupuncture, massage, and other restorative therapies
- Basic education in neurobiology and drug effects
- Four treatment plans, including: a timeline, a genogram, a body map, and an exit plan
- Intensive psychotherapy in a one-on-one setting
- Work on root causes through hypnotherapy
- Cutting edge treatments like Brain Spotting
- Ocean Adventure experiences, like kayaking, surfing, and swimming
- Supportive recovery community introductions
- Each client makes a readiness-to-leave-treatment presentation in front of staff and fellow clients
All new residents are assigned a caring and compassionate Client Advocate (CA). The CA helps each resident stick to their path toward long-term recovery and sobriety. Are you or your loved one ready to do the work, make the commitment, and accept the life-altering treatment that will improve your life and your future? At Seasons in Malibu, we are confident that you will be successful in attaining long-term sobriety—in fact, we are willing to guarantee it!*
Don’t continue to struggle alone or watch a loved one sink further into addiction to drugs and alcohol. Call now to reach one of our caring admissions counselors and learn how to get help from Seasons in Malibu. Your free, no-obligation conversation is entirely confidential.