At Seasons In Malibu
, the healing process begins at the moment you arrive at our drug rehab in Malibu
. Patients immediately undergo a medical assessment to determine the detox treatment method appropriate for him or her. We at Seasons believe in the principle of “individualized treatment,” so the first thing we do is establish the right medication and therapy for each patient through an assessment process. Patients are then reassessed every week and their treatment plan is modified according to their progress. Each of our patients is constantly and carefully monitored so any problems are addressed immediately as they appear.
What To Expect From Rehab
A broad outline of treatment includes:
- Independent medical assessment and medical management
- Detoxification from the drugs in active use
- Assessment and diagnosis of the individual
- Assessment and diagnosis of the family
- Restorative therapies such as acupuncture and massage
- Trauma assessment and trauma related therapies
- Relapse prevention training and basic drug and neurobiology education
- Four systemic treatment projects including a body map, genogram, timeline and exit plan
- Individual psychotherapy
- Family System Intervention, assessment and recommendation for treatment.
- Systemic Family Treatment including education, process and experiential components
- Introduction to and support for recovery community
- Presentation of readiness to leave treatment to the staff and other clients
- Graduation presentation
- Follow ups on aftercare planning
- Returns to campus post treatment for alumni events quarterly
- Weekly alumni conference phone calls
- Opportunities to intern and volunteer at the main campus or from home.
A Client Advocate, personally assigned to each patient, individually manages the clients’ treatment program and is responsible for the execution of each of the components of the treatment plan. Seasons In Malibu is in the business of saving lives; whether you are a student, a CEO, a parent, or a celebrity, you are welcome at our California rehab center and your recovery will be treated with the utmost discretion. Seasons promotes a diverse culture within our facilities because of the diverse population within each of them. People from all walks of life are welcome to grab a piece of hope that we offer all those who have found the challenges of life a little too overwhelming. Let us help you change your life for the better at Seasons Recovery Centers.