Why Malibu is the Perfect Place to Seek Treatment
Are you seeking treatment and taking the first steps towards a new life of getting on a path of sobriety? Having the comforts of a top-notch facility located in the picturesque oceanside community of Malibu can make that path of progressing through treatment that much better. Learn more about why Malibu is the perfect place to seek treatment and enjoy the beautiful, sunny community as you work towards your recovery and long-term sobriety.
Why Malibu is the Perfect Place to Seek Treatment: Beautiful Surroundings
Known for its beautiful beaches, and rolling hills, the Malibu community has a very relaxing ambiance. Having a calming environment surrounded by nature is great for your mental health. Experience the calm beach life vibe as you work on yourself and regain control of your life back from the battle of addiction.
Malibu is located west of Los Angeles. It has many celebrity homes and is known for being home to the famous Zuma Beach, among others. There are quite a few hiking trails that lead through picturesque canyons, with waterfalls and trails that lead to the grasslands in the nearby Santa Monica mountains.
A Wealth of Activities
Another reason why Malibu is the perfect place to seek treatment is that there is no shortage of things to do. Peering towards the ocean and enjoying the sunsets, experiencing ample outdoor activities like hiking, paddleboarding, walks horseback riding and more will help get you into a great state of mind while going through the stresses of detox and treatment.
All these activities that Malibu has to offer aren’t just for fun, either – being active is a natural stress reliever that helps bring the body back to normal operations. Exercise is a natural mood-booster and regulates hormones that process stress. In addition, keeping an exercise routine and staying busy is a great way to start programming your life in a healthy direction.
World’s Leading Professionals
The Los Angeles area attracts the best of the best professionals from around the world, and Malibu is no exception. These leading professionals with the highest level of training come to Seasons in Malibu to administer world-class care. These Psy.D-level professionals guide you through the treatment process and monitor you along the way. From assisting with detox to providing the counseling and recommending steps to keep you progressing your treatment, you are in the best possible hands here at Seasons in Malibu.
There is no need to go through treatment on your own. Our highly trained staff are there for you, providing this world-class treatment in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Luxury Throughout Treatment
In addition to attracting the best of the best professionals, Malibu also attracts the best of the best when it comes to the service industry. As a high-level executive or professional, we understand your needs. With attention to detail, the comfort during your stay is a priority, and delivering this high standard are people who strive to meet these expectations of comfort and luxury.
Having a comfortable and relaxing stay is ideal to empower your treatment. The path to sobriety doesn’t need to be made harder by not having amenities to keep you in luxury.
Some of the amenities to enhance your stay include:
- Beach walks: Take a relaxing stroll down the beach, with a breeze from the ocean and the sound of waves to calm you. With Malibu averaging 273 days of sunshine a year, that’s why they call it Sunny California.
- Swimming: Get some exercise in by taking a swim in our pool
- Sports: There are many sports-related physical activities for you to enjoy
- Meditation: Look inside yourself through guided meditation
- Cooking classes: Love to cook? Try the chef lead cooking classes
- Nutrition therapy: Getting your body eating right and the nutrition it needs.
- Art therapy: Express yourself through art
- Massage: Get the blood moving and the muscles relaxed through massage therapy
- Acupuncture: Clean the body through the ancient practice of acupuncture
- Yoga: Experience the power of yoga, with our experienced instructors. Gain flexibility and improve your breathing.
- Surfing: Ride the waves and get your exercise in at the world-famous beaches in Malibu. People travel from around the world to catch these waves.
- Hikes: With the ocean and rolling hills nearby there are many hiking trails to explore with varying levels of difficulty.
- Personal trainers: Have one on one workouts with certified and experienced personal trainers. Work on your physical strength as well as your mental strength.
- Martial arts: Achieve higher levels of concentration and focus, by training martial arts.
About Seasons in Malibu
Seasons In Malibu rests on the bluff overlooking Matador Beach in Malibu, California, just north of Los Angeles. On over 3 acres and with several residences, this luxury rehab center is completely unique among rehabs in California for its beauty, space, and layout. Sometimes the work of drug and alcohol addiction treatment can be very intense, and the campus gives clients and their families the opportunity to do the work with as little extra stress as possible.
Some drug rehab treatment centers make you think their addiction treatment facilities are close to the water when this isn’t really the case. We can walk to the beach and are across the Pacific Coast Highway from one of the most famous beaches in the world, Matador Beach. We use the ocean to our full advantage, offering surfing and kayaking lessons as well as daily beach walks and periodic yoga on the beach.
With the intensity of the schedule and the focus on using your time well, no one mistakes drug and alcohol rehab in Malibu at Seasons for a vacation. Yet so that our clients can do the work well and with rest and focus, our Malibu recovery center provides an opportunity to contemplate and rest and recharge with quiet and space.
For more information, visit SeasonsMalibu.com