One Goal, Your Recovery
Seasons began with the idea we could create a Malibu drug rehab center that not only helped people in addiction but actually improved the state of addiction treatment resources for everyone, a place where we could bring together the best minds and resources to create something truly new, better, and at the leading edge in the treatment of addiction and its co-occurring disorders.
In this, we have succeeded. Seasons’ Malibu recovery program has been full or near full since its inception, taking people in from across North America and the rest of the world and helping them and their families address, understand, and manage the disease of addiction.
We approach addiction as an opportunity for change, a time to start new, and we are both optimistic and pragmatic in our approach. We see success every day and that is just the truth of our program—it works—and it will continue to work, as long as the client embraces it and we do our jobs.
Compassion, Community, Results
We are conducting studies of the outcome, creating new tools to assess families, patients, and their aftercare, and we are synthesizing the latest understanding of systems and network science into the treatment of addiction.
At our Malibu, California, drug treatment center, we are committed to serving our local communities, supporting local schools and families in addition to the local communities of recovery that help to sustain us.
We plan to expand our capacity to treat clients as demand increases and to continue providing the highest possible levels of treatment at an affordable price. We are both highly experienced in this field and enduringly enthusiastic about our responsibilities as an organization of service, as well as our ability to guide our clients to a productive future.
Clinical Excellence at Every Level
We are clinically credentialed, highly skilled, and unwaveringly committed to providing a clinically rigorous program that includes client assessment, professional case management, formal treatment planning, checklist-based treatment execution, and peer treatment team review of client care. The clinical side of our Malibu-based drug rehabilitation service includes:
- Individual, comprehensive testing and assessment using more than a dozen assessment tools
- Intervention into the Family System with assessment and treatment recommendations
- Individual Psychotherapy with each client to whatever needs the client requires
- Couples and Family Therapy through education, process work, and Experiential Family Therapy
- Medical assessment and strong medical management of any and all medical issues
- Psychiatric assessment and treatment of any Co-Occurring Disorders
- Assessment for and treatment of trauma in a specific trauma-related treatment track
- Individual access upon the need to Dialectical Behavior Treatment, EMDR, and other clinically proven successful treatment modalities that our assessments indicate are appropriate
Mind, Body and Spirit Renewed
Our research and that of many treatment professionals show us that there are many activities of life that are useful in the healing of the body and the brain, and with this, in mind, we offer many interesting and creative activities such as:
- Meditation and yoga
- Expressive arts therapy
- Creative writing and journaling
- Fitness training
- Culinary arts
- Nutrition counseling
- Ocean adventure including surfing, swimming, and kayaking
- Adventure and wilderness therapy including mountain climbing
- Martial arts
- Film and scriptwriting projects
- Academic and vocational support
Trust in Us, Trust in You
We are routinely adding to and adjusting the list of activities to continue to challenge and motivate our clients at our luxury Malibu drug and alcohol rehab center.
We take the trust you give us very seriously and the challenge of addiction is one to respect and give careful, intelligent response to. We put our entire focus on making sure this is done as well as it can be done, and we invite you to participate in this success with us.
Seasons in Malibu is licensed by the California State Department of Alcohol and Drug Program and is a member of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers.