Inpatient Drug Rehab Center, CA: What to Expect
California is known for being home to the best of the best. The best weather, the best beaches, and the best service. This also extends to inpatient drug rehab centers. While on your search for the perfect facility for you and your needs, you might be considering an inpatient drug rehab center in California. Keep reading to learn more about what to expect at an inpatient drug rehab center in CA and how it gives you the best chances for long-term recovery.
Life at the Best Drug Rehab Centers
Making the decision to go to an inpatient drug rehab center is a big one. You will be leaving your home, your family, your job, and everything familiar to you. You will move into a new facility with new people and intensive therapy to look forward to. Common questions and thoughts are: Will it be comfortable? What will detox be like? Will I have my own room, and will it be up to my standards of living?
The best drug rehab centers will have everything you need to feel as comfortable as possible. Medication-assisted detox, treatment, aftercare plans, and the amenities and accommodations are all created with comfort in mind. The more stress-free you can be during your stay, the better your chances are at a long-term successful recovery.
The best rehabs offer medication-assisted detox to get you off to the right start. Becoming physically sober from drugs and alcohol is the first step of your stay in an inpatient drug rehab center and, frankly speaking, it can be very uncomfortable without the help of a medical staff. Experiencing detox alone is very dangerous and can lead to severe, long-term health consequences.
You will experience withdrawal symptoms, such as:
- Excessive sweating
- Stomach cramps
Relapse rates are the highest in the first 90 days of recovery, making a successful detox experience crucial. Cravings are at an all-time high, and medication-assisted detox can offer medicines to help ease all of this. You can also rest assured in your detox experience: You will be monitored by specially-trained medical staff around the clock to make sure you are as healthy as possible.
Treatment and Aftercare
After medication-assisted detox is over, the treatment work begins. The best drug rehab centers, as well as the best alcohol rehab centers, offer individualized treatment programs and aftercare planning.
The timeline of treatment and aftercare includes:
- Assessment and diagnosis of the individual
- Assessment and diagnosis of the family
- Restorative therapies such as acupuncture and massage
- Trauma assessment and trauma-related therapies
- Relapse prevention training and basic drug and neurobiology education
- Four systemic treatment projects including a body map, genogram, timeline, and exit plan
- Individual psychotherapy
- Family System Intervention, assessment, and recommendation for treatment.
- Systemic Family Treatment including education, process, and experiential components
- Introduction to and support from the recovery community
- Presentation of readiness to leave treatment to the staff and other clients
- Graduation presentation
- Follow-ups on aftercare planning
- Returns to campus post-treatment for alumni events quarterly
- Weekly alumni conference phone calls
- Opportunities to intern and volunteer at the main campus or from home
Amenities and Accommodations
Life at an inpatient drug rehab center in California is exactly what you should imagine. Aside from the world-class drug addiction treatment you will receive, you can also look forward to picturesque views, access to the beach, a beautiful resort-like facility, and plenty of amenities.
Some of the amenities and accommodations you can look forward to during your stay at our inpatient drug rehab center include:
- Professional maids with attention to detail
- Laundry service
- Over 3 acres of beautifully maintained and manicured grounds
- Gourmet chef making your meals in a gourmet kitchen
- Ocean view
- Beautifully decorated rooms
- Impeccably clean bathrooms
- Luxurious and relaxing common areas
About Seasons in Malibu
Making the decision to change your life and quit drugs for good takes a lot of courage and strength. That is why we make sure your experience at Seasons in Malibu is as relaxing and comfortable as possible. Everything from the medication-assisted detox to the laundry service is done with care and a high level of service to make sure you feel at home and stress-free.
Seasons In Malibu is in the business of saving lives; whether you are a student, a CEO, a parent, or a celebrity, you are welcome at our California rehab center and your recovery will be treated with the utmost discretion. Seasons promotes a diverse culture within our facilities because of the diverse population within each of them. It is a priority for us that our life-changing drug and alcohol treatment be available to the people who need it. We are fully familiar with how much strength and courage it takes to pick up the phone and ask for help.
Our counselors are invested in your well-being and are ready around the clock to guide you or a trusted friend or family member through the initial steps of overcoming drug or alcohol addiction. With our superior team of clinicians, we are able to succinctly pinpoint those areas of focus that will give the client the most advanced opportunity for success. Our approach towards healing is collaborative, comprehensive, and committed.
For more information, visit seasonsmalibu.com