The Executive Addiction Program at Seasons in Malibu is designed to specifically address the therapeutic needs of professionals and executives who have been diagnosed with a Substance-Related or Addictive Disorder and require a residential drug treatment program. Executives and high-level professionals experience a unique set of stressors, demands, and pressures that most other people do not. This is why a unique program has been designed just for those needs by people who understand them.
This program offers the high-level professional or executive an exceptional level of residential care in a calm, professional, supportive and intimate setting. The program is ideal for any professional whose substance use has negatively affected his or her health, family and overall wellbeing. The drug treatment program also addresses the demands and pressures placed on licensed professionals by guiding them towards a process of addiction recovery and facilitating their efforts in returning to professional practice.
Executive Addiction Program: Evaluation, Detoxification, and Stabilization
Some of the basic elements of our Executive Addiction Program include:
- Medically supervised detoxification for a comfortable withdrawal process
- Comprehensive medical, psychiatric, psychosocial, psychological and cognitive functioning evaluations
- Support for family members throughout treatment
- Weekly treatment team meetings to assess the individual’s progress in treatment, including her or his need for medical and psychiatric care
- Participation in a treatment program that emphasizes the importance of 12-Step recovery, but also includes a broad range of additional evidence-based therapies
- Enrollment in post-treatment therapeutic monitoring prior to discharge
- Crafting an aftercare plan to safely and confidently return to work and home
Who the Executive Addiction Program Can Benefit
We understand that high-level individuals require extra attention to detail when it comes to confidentiality and discretion. That is why the Executive Addiction Program is perfect for:
- Law Enforcement Officers
- Behavioral Health Clinicians
- Airline Pilots
- Members of the Clergy
- Executive / CEO’s
- Other Business Professionals
The Executive Addiction Program Process
Specific therapy modalities individuals can expect throughout the Executive Addiction Program includes:
- One-on-one therapy with a doctoral-level primary therapist at least twice a week
- Medical and psychiatric care at least once a week by highly qualified physicians
- Twice-weekly reviews with an assigned masters level case manager
- Weekly review of the client’s progress by an experienced 10-person treatment team
- Customized treatment plans with clearly defined goals and objectives
- Topic-driven group meetings with other professionals
- Nutritional and spiritual counseling
- Weekly family therapy sessions, either in person or via Skype
- Daily exercise and access to holistic modalities like massage and acupuncture
- Post-treatment continuing care planning
- Return-to-work recommendations
Luxury Rehab Addiction Treatment
We understand that executives and high-level professionals are accustomed to a certain standard of living when it comes to their accommodations, service, and daily amenities. That is why going through the Executive Addiction Program at our luxury facility in Malibu is the perfect place to begin your life in sobriety.
Seasons in Malibu offers:
- A 3-acre resort-style facility with ocean views
- Walk to the beach
- Gourmet dining
- Gorgeous pool and grounds
- Luxurious rooms, bathrooms, and common areas
- Laundry service
- Maid service
- Personal trainers
- Massage therapy
- Cooking classes
With our high-level attention to detail and service, you won’t have to compromise your standards of living when entering addiction treatment. In fact, our facility strives to provide the most accommodating and stress-free environment possible so that you can focus on your recovery and getting back to what you do best.
About Seasons in Malibu
Becoming sober involves so much more than abstaining from substances. It requires a lot of support, therapy, and learning new skills. As a high-level executive, you may feel as if you might not fit in with others in rehab, which could hinder your experience. At our Executive Addiction Program, you will be with other like-minded individuals who experience the same stresses you do in life. You will be able to receive proper care and attention while being able to relate to others in your program.
Treatment at Seasons in Malibu is systemic, integrative and client-centered. Our philosophy is grounded in the understanding that in order for the client to heal, the entire system needs the opportunity to heal along with them. The pressure to “fix” the client can become overwhelming and unrealistic if we do not examine the underlying issues, dynamics and environmental influences that might be contributing to substance abuse or ongoing mental health issues. Whenever practical, we try to include close loved ones in sessions and in the entire process of recovering from addiction and/or addressing mental health issues.
It is a priority for us that our life-changing drug and alcohol treatment be available to the people who need it. We are fully familiar with how much strength and courage it takes to pick up the phone and ask for help. Our counselors are invested in your well-being and are ready around-the-clock to guide you or a trusted friend or family member through the initial steps of overcoming drug or alcohol addiction.
With our superior team of clinicians, we are able to succinctly pinpoint those areas of focus which will give the client the most advanced opportunity for success. Our approach towards healing is collaborative, comprehensive and committed.
For more information, visit seasonsmalibu.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]