Luxury rehabs are the perfect place to get your new life started in recovery. Many people have specific requirements, standards of living that they are used to, and particular needs that they need to be met. Luxury rehab will provide all of this and more as you start your journey into recovery. If you are curious about the facilities in luxury rehab, whether they will fit your needs, and if luxury rehab in Malibu might be right for you, keep reading to learn more.
High-End Rehab Facilities Accomodations
Reducing stress levels is key to a successful recovery and long-term sobriety. That is why luxury rehab facilities strive so hard to provide resort-like accommodations that feel tranquil, calm and relaxing during your stay.
Rehab can be difficult in many aspects. Being away from home, going through detox, experiencing challenging therapy sessions, and opening up about private matters to your therapist can be stressful. Enjoying resort-like grounds during your off-time and large, private rooms with fireplaces and plenty of space allow you the ability to unwind and relax after a day of treatment.
Other accommodations you can look forward to during your stay at Seasons in Malibu include:
- Laundry service
- Maid service
- Beautifully decorated and designed rooms and common areas
- Sweeping ocean views
- Gourmet kitchen with meals prepared by a chef
- Heated pool and spa with lounge chairs
- Becoming immersed in the laid-back style of Malibu living
Luxury Rehab Amenities
The work being done at treatment is important and life-changing; however, the schedule can be intense and emotional at the same time. This is why having relaxing amenities that only an upscale rehab facility can offer is so essential to your well-being and recovery.
At Seasons Malibu, will intersperse the contemplative work of treatment with many exciting activities including:
- Art therapy
- Beach walks
- Cooking classes
- Martial arts
- Nutrition therapy
- Personal trainers
Medicated-Assisted Detox at Luxury Rehab
Rewiring your body and brain to function without the use of substances can cause a laundry list of symptoms and side effects. These side effects can often be painful, uncomfortable, and debilitating when done alone. It commonly drives people to relapse, making detox one of the most delicate parts of the recovery process.
Some of the side effects of withdrawal include:
- Stomach cramps
- Muscle cramps
- Delirium tremens
- Excessive sweating
- Many more
At luxury rehab, you can count on medicated-assisted detox to help you feel more comfortable through the detox experience. You will not only feel better during the experience, but you will be safe and supervised by extensively-trained professionals in the field of addiction. Detoxing safely, comfortably, and as quickly as possible allows you to get started sooner with treatment and focusing on your program.
You can look forward to:
- Around-the-clock medical care and assistance
- Experienced nurses and addictionologists
- Medications to ease symptoms
- Medications and treatments to reduce cravings
- Support from our caring therapists
Treatment Programs at Upscale Rehab Facilities
Upscale rehab facilities provide individualized treatment for each and every patient. Other rehab facilities might envoke the same treatment plan on every client, many of whom won’t “click” with the program or fit their needs.
At Seasons Malibu, everyone immediately undergoes a medical assessment to determine the detox treatment method appropriate for them. We also offer individualized treatment, so we first establish the proper medication and therapy for each patient through an assessment process.
After that, all clients are reassessed every week, and their treatment plan is modified according to their progress. Each and every person is constantly and carefully monitored so that any problems are addressed immediately as they appear.
About Seasons in Malibu
At our luxury rehab in Malibu, you can expect:
- Independent medical assessment and medical management
- Detoxification from the drugs in active use
- Evaluation and diagnosis of the individual
- Assessment and diagnosis of the family
- Restorative therapies such as acupuncture and massage
- Trauma assessment and trauma-related therapies
- Relapse prevention training and basic drug and neurobiology education
- Four systemic treatment projects including a body map, genogram, timeline, and exit plan
- Individual psychotherapy
- Family System Intervention, assessment, and recommendation for treatment.
- Systemic Family Treatment including education, process, and experiential components
- Introduction to and support for the recovery community
- Presentation of readiness to leave treatment to the staff and other clients
- Graduation presentation
- Follow-ups on aftercare planning
- Returns to campus post-treatment for alumni events quarterly
- Weekly alumni conference phone calls
- Opportunities to intern and volunteer at the main campus or from home
Treatment at Seasons in Malibu is systemic, integrative and client-centered. It is a priority for us that our life-changing drug and alcohol treatment be available to the people who need it. We are fully familiar with how much strength and courage it takes to pick up the phone and ask for help. Our counselors are invested in your well-being and are ready around-the-clock to guide you or a trusted friend or family member through the initial steps of overcoming drug or alcohol addiction.
With our superior team of clinicians, we are able to succinctly pinpoint those areas of focus which will give the client the most advanced opportunity for success. Our approach towards healing is collaborative, comprehensive and committed.
For more information, visit seasonsmalibu.com