Our Professionals Drug and Alcohol Treatment Program at Seasons in Malibu (PTP) is an executive rehab designed to address the therapeutic needs of professionals and executives who have been diagnosed with addiction and require a residential drug treatment program.
If you or someone you care about is a professional or executive that is ready to face addiction and mental health disorders, our Seasons in Malibu team is ready to help. Find out more about how our PTP can be a catalyst for positive change when you reach out to us today online or at 424.235.2009.
Examples of Professionals and Executives
Some professionals and executives that might benefit from our addiction treatment program include but aren’t limited to:
- Physicians, nurses, and dentists
- Judges, attorneys, stenographers, and paralegals
- Executives and CEOs
- Law enforcement officers
- Actors and musicians
- Behavioral health clinicians
- Teachers and professionals
- Airline pilots
- Members of the clergy
The Seasons in Malibu Difference
At Seasons in Malibu, our PTP in beautiful Malibu, CA, offers the licensed professional or executive exceptional residential care in a calm, professional, supportive, and intimate milieu. The program at our luxury drug and alcohol rehab is ideal for any professional whose substance use has negatively affected their health and overall well-being. The drug treatment program also addresses the demands and pressures placed on licensed professionals by guiding them towards a process of addiction recovery and facilitating their efforts in returning to professional practice.
Our drug and alcohol programs also address co-occurring addictive behaviors and mental health issues and provide exceptional support for spouses, significant others, children, and other family members. We believe in setting an example for other alcohol abuse treatment centers.
Components of Our PTP
As the client begins to understand and internalize their powerlessness over addictive substances, the true healing can begin at Seasons in Malibu. The remainder of the treatment stay is designed to help each person identify the psychological, spiritual, intellectual, and interpersonal underpinnings of their desire to use drugs and alcohol and help guide them towards long-term recovery.
In order to accomplish this goal, we offer a safe, supportive, and respectful drug treatment and rehab environment, which includes:
- One-on-one therapy with a doctoral-level primary therapist at least twice a week
- Medical and psychiatric care at least once a week by highly qualified physicians
- Twice-weekly reviews with an assigned master’s level case manager
- Weekly review of the patient’s progress by an experienced ten-person treatment team
- Regular updates with referents
- Customized treatment plans with clearly defined goals, objectives, and interventions
- Professional topic groups
- Nutritional and spiritual counseling
- Weekly family therapy sessions, either in person or via Skype
- Daily exercise and access to holistic modalities like massage and acupuncture
- Post-treatment continuing care planning
- Return-to-work recommendations
- Post-treatment care
Throughout the client’s treatment stay, the treatment team will be actively engaged in identifying the particulars regarding their post-treatment monitoring and continuing care needs. These plans are finalized well before discharge and typically include referrals to any needed medical, psychiatric or psychological care.
Explore the Executive Rehab Program at Seasons in Malibu
For the licensed professional in a safety-sensitive occupation, the type, length, and quality of substance-related and addictive disorder treatment is perhaps the most crucial question facing the person needing help. At Seasons in Malibu, our team encourages you to give yourself the gift of an executive rehab experience that will afford you the time, support, direction, and therapeutic modalities you need to regain your health and well-being.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, please call one of our caring admissions counselors at 424.235.2009 for a free, no-obligation, and confidential conversation about how Seasons in Malibu can help. Or, you can always contact us online by emailing us at email@example.com.