At Seasons In Malibu, we agree with the leading scientists and doctors that addiction is a completely treatable chronic disease. Our team believes it is best addressed not just at the individual level of behavior but systemically from the cellular systems to the systems of the neurobiology of the brain and the individual, family systems, social networks, and the more significant societal systems at work.
At our luxury Malibu rehabilitation center, we believe we can help people embrace recovery from addiction by:
- Holding ourselves accountable for our results
- Continually learning and improving
- Creating and working with the very best professionals in their fields
If you have any questions about our Seasons in Malibu philosophy, our programs, or our highly-qualified team, reach out to us online or at 424.235.2009.
Our Seasons in Malibu Philosophy
- We believe in creating a recovery treatment staff and community that learns and improves our craft and profession each day. We hire the very best team from all over the country, and we have created a staff most likely better and more experienced than any other in the industry.
- We believe in treating clients and their families with respect through consumer-friendly business practices, such as our guarantee and our multi-tiered pricing. Unfortunately, many drug and alcohol treatment centers use the crisis of addiction to take advantage of client families in their greatest need, and we find this unethical and immoral.
- We believe in holding ourselves and other treatment providers accountable for their success through tracking and publishing outcomes. Also, we recognize that the “blame the addict” response from the past to treat addiction properly is outdated and irresponsible.
- We believe the crisis of addiction can be an opportunity for the client and their families to embrace change that will improve all of their lives forever. Further, the time we have with our clients is precious and needs to be used wisely.
- We believe this should be the client’s last admission to drug rehabilitation. Together, we are responsible with the client to ensure this is the case by engaging our clients in treatment and helping clients craft a long-term plan for sobriety. We also recognize that creating a life that is healthy and free from addiction is a marathon, not a sprint.
- We believe that people and the crisis of addiction are complex, and we require ourselves and other drug rehab treatment professionals to embrace that complexity. We’ve committed to continued learning at the highest levels possible by publishing, reading, and contributing to state-of-the-art knowledge in the addiction treatment field.
- We believe addiction needs to be respected and that treatment requires a serious and focused commitment of resources to time, people, and intelligence.
- We believe in respecting our clients and remembering addiction is a disease, not a character flaw. Also, we understand that no one chooses addiction or wants to participate in dangerous behavior. We believe in collapsing the shame cycles that focus on the client’s behavior rather than on the health of the systems surrounding the client.
- We believe the most crucial time we are helping our clients is after they leave our gorgeous campus in Malibu and that each client deserves a plan for their sobriety. Long-term support and case management will also help them through the entire first year of sobriety.
With these simple and clear understandings, our Seasons in Malibu team is successfully treating addiction every day at our recovery center and helping people reclaim their lives from addiction and embrace their recovery journey.
Discover More About Our Seasons in Malibu Philosophy
Above all, our Seasons in Malibu team is committed to providing comprehensive and compassionate addiction treatment in a luxurious setting. Learn more about our philosophy today by calling 424.235.2009 or contacting us online.